Thursday, July 17, 2008

Alex. Big Brother.

Wow. Big brother. These will be big shoes for me to fill. I figured I’d type out a few lines of how this should go down. You see, I got on Daddy’s computer while he wasn’t looking. I hit the little blue “e” and got to the innerneck. Then I hit flavorites and clicked on the bottom one, just like Daddy does. Then, walla! Up popped a picture of my new baby brother Aidan. Very cool. So then I did what Daddy does and hit sign-in, and because I’m the smartest four-year-old this side of the Magothy River, I remembered Daddy’s password and here I go typing away…

All this talk about a little brother is pretty exciting. I can’t wait to see Aidan when he comes from China. I don’t know why all the heartburn Mommy and Daddy are having over a little ol’ plane ride. Can’t be that bad ‘cause when I flew to Disney World and the Grand Canyon it was funner than tractor tippin’. I got to watch DVDs and eat snacks and go potty alot. So I don’t understand why the big deal goin’ to China.

Anyway, when Aidan Kai gets home we are going to have a blast. I’m going to teach him how to jump in the pool, go fishing, play soccer, get in trouble, cause general mayhem, splash all the water out of the bathtub, and you know, all the cool things that 4-year-olds do. And speaking of fishing, the other day I took Daddy and Uncle Jimmy fishing in the boat and caught more fish than they did!! Of course, I dropped my Spiderman fishing rod overboard, but Uncle Jimmy grabbed it before it sank out of sight.


So come on August 20, and I can’t wait to see my little brother Aidan Kai.

No comments: